Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

I must admit I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with my goal of blogging every Mon, Wed and Fri of October. True, some of the posts weren't brilliant but I least I tried.
One of the things that has been a downer this month is being broke. Really broke.
There were so many fun Halloween things to do and to get but it was all out of my means. I managed to snag a few though.

Krispy Kreme Ghostbusters
My mom's birthday was the 3rd so we actually managed to get out some with a little spare cash. So of course we ended up getting Krispy Kreme. 

They are weirdly cute. 
Before we left with our dozen of donuts mom noticed the Ghostbuster Donut Holes bucket. Before we left the parking lot she decided we had to get that and we ended up going through the drive thru to get it. Pity the guy who helped us inside also was at the window. We were really embarrassed by our geeky glutton ways

Halloween Drinks 
I finally found some Halloween Jones Soda. They had Caramel Apple and Blood Orange. I just could not make myself try the Caramel Apple, but the Blood Orange was pretty good. Like a tangy orange soda.
And no Halloween would be complete without Ghoul-Aid. I just wish I could get the powdered kind that you add to sugar and water. Maybe next year. 

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...