Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dreaming- Video Games

Have you ever played a game so much that you closed your eyes and still played it?
I've done that with matching games like bejeweled. Also the every clicking mess that is farmville. Yup I harvested crops in my sleep.

I would assume that playing a more interactive, less clicky, game would result in interesting dreams.
nope.


I've been trying play Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess whenever I can steal an hour for gaming. I guess I have been playing it enough, late at night, that when I do finally pass out it is still playing on my mind.
I had just hoped that the dreams would be exciting. Fighting some shadow demon. Or even riding Epona through the fields of Hyrule with the Zelda soundtrack triumphantly playing in the back ground.

So what Zelda dream have I been having?
Cutting grass...with a sword.

I'm a bit disappointed.
Is it too much to ask for a wild adventure? Maybe an epic quest to end all quests. At least anything other than the mundane task of virtual yard care.

And yet after having these dreams, I kind of want to dress up as Link, take a sword and go around offer to "mow" people's lawns. For rupees of course. And none of those green or blue ones either. I'm talking red or better.

Does this happen to anyone else?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am starting to come up with ideas for Halloween posts.
Halloween is my favorite holiday and I want to make this year great. So I am trying to come up with some fun and interesting things for this blog. 
Any ideas are welcomed : )
I have quite a few but I need to get things organized.
Sometimes there is not enough time in the day...probably shouldn't play video games.
Yeah right



4 comments:

  1. When I played LEGO City: Undercover the first time through, I not only dreamed about the game, whenever I was going around town, I would start picturing everything made out of legos... and then how I would destroy them... It was fun but very weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lego games, so addicting. I can totally understand: Must get Lego coins!

      Delete
  2. I had a similar experience with Mario Bro's, I just dreamed of jumping and smashing blocks with my head...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOhh, hope you got to squish some goombas

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...