Monday, April 21, 2014

April's Loot Crate: DRAGONS

This month's LootCrate has arrived.
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geek and gamer. It costs about $20 including shipping. Each month has a theme and this month's theme is DRAGONS.
(This will be a long, pictured filled post)
Being a big Game Of Thrones fan I have been looking forward to this. Also there were hints to what might also be included in this crate: an exclusive Elder Scrolls item.

Included in this crate: a Game of Thrones mystery mini, a 20 Sided Stress Dice and the exclusive Elder Scrolls The Nord figure.
I love mystery mini figures. The anticipation and surprise of finding out which figure you received. Hoping that you don't already have that one. I have a few mystery minis including a Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister. So I am really happy with the Whitewalker figure that came in my crate. Although I really want Ayra, she is my favorite ass-kicker ever.
The exclusive Elder Scrolls figure is called The Nord. According to the Loot Crate magazine, included in the crate, this is a figure that is only available in this crate. Something just for us Looters!!
It comes a a sword and axe, plus the helmet actually comes off. I should have taken a picture but oh well. This is great item for Elder Scroll fans. 
And it reminds me how behind I am on gaming. Why have I never played this game?!? I must change that soon.
It seems like the people at Loot Crate are always sending something fun and edible that go along with the theme or the season in the crates. This month they sent DRAGON JERKY, and its GREEN.
This is such a perfect fit for the crate and it looks really cool, but I am sorry, I'm not eating it. Maybe my mom will like it.

And to round out this month's DRAGONS crate we have a Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner. It looks cool and is useful, so thumbs up.
A 20 Sided Polyhedral Dice. Mine is green. 
A DRAGON Slayer dog tag necklace. 
And a Loot Crate collectible pin with the DRAGON theme on it.

This has been a pretty epic crate. The Game of Thrones mystery mini and Elder Scrolls figure are my favorites but there isn't anything I didn't like or will not find useful in this crate. Way to go Loot Crate!!

To get your own subscription go to : Loot Crate 

~Eris
   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...