Sunday, March 30, 2014

Zombies and Malls just go together

Tonight was the season finale of THE WALKING DEAD.
I am sort of traumatized yet excited about next season. I hate cliffhangers, but I understand the necessity for a TV show to use it. Doesn't mean I like it.
The first half of this post will be reactions to the finale

SPOILERS AHEAD:

"Those Who Arrive Survive"...in my belly!!!  

WTF Cannibals?! Or ritualistic human sacrifice?! The entire episode all I could think was "someone's going to die". For a good minute it looked like Carl was a goner at Terminus being the last one allowed to walk towards the railway car. During his slow walk I was expecting him to be shot while the others watched.

Where did all the gunmen come from? Our heroes surveyed the place, wouldn't they have seen something? Bad scouting move guys. 

Can't really blame Rick for being out of it, "Joe" was probably causing some indigestion.

All in all a nail biting episode that only makes the anticipation for the next season greater.

The question that is still on my mind though is "Where is Beth?".
I liked the whole night and day thing she had with Darryl. It was fun, odd and sweet. Hell they burned a house down and walked away all bad-ass.

I hope they don't pull a "Sophia" on her. Having everyone, especially Darryl, looking for her only to find her a walker. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in honor of tonight's finale I went to the mall. I always think of zombies when I go there. I blame George Romero.

Here is my Mall Haul
As you can see the mall I went to has a couple of really great candy stores.
Maltesers, CurlyWurly and Harry Potter Chocolate frog from Lolli & Pops. Its one of the few places I can get British candy.
And See's Hollow Chocolate Eggs w/ a white chocolate chick inside. I love See's chocolate and these were so sickeningly cute.
Okay getting away from the yummy candy. The big ball on the right is a LUSH bath bomb. I was shocked to see a LUSH store. So I had to get one of these to try. It's Sakura.
And to round out the shopping trip, two mystery mini boxes. Game of Thrones and DC Universe.


 My Game of Thrones mini is Tyrion Lannister and DC Universe mini is Batman (smirking)
I like them both but I was kind of hoping for Arya, Batgirl or Catwomen. 

I grabbed these boxes because they seemed appropriate since I am trying to complete BATMAN: Arkham Asylum and because with the end of the Walking Dead till the fall, I have Game of Thrones to fixate on.


All Men Must Die

~Eris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...