Friday, March 28, 2014

Bad Gamer

I have this bad gaming habit of almost never playing a game all the way through. I also have an odd history with gaming consoles.

It probably doesn't help that I seem to always be a console behind what is currently popular. I had an original Nintendo system when SEGA became the rage, I had the original PlayStation when all the new games I wanted were for NINTENDO 64

Then for awhile I was without a console. I played random things on PC

The Wii pulled me back into the gaming world that I missed so very much, but even then PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360 were the consoles with the more interesting games. And of course the flop that is Wii U. 

So I broke down and bought a XBOX 360, and the dawning of XBOX One and PlayStation 4 happened.

So to recap I have a Wii and an XBOX 360.

Here is where my bad gaming habit comes into play. I can only think of two games that I may have every completed. Duck Hunt for the original Nintendo (that could be my imagination though, I was young and it was a long time ago) and LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 for Wii. 

I don't really know why this happens, but I have a bunch of unfinished games. Either I stop playing a game too long that I cannot get back into it easily enough to want to keep playing, I get stuck on a difficult part and basically "run away", or sadly sometimes I just forget about the game

With all of that being said I have decided to try and finish the games I have.

Hello Batman: Arkham Asylum, we have some catching up to do.
~Eris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...